So this is it, the final draft. Exciting times. And as I look back over my time as an MSc student I wonder... really, what was all the fuss was about. . .ok I haven't had a free weekend for about a year, ok my horse has been left in her field with minimal attention (as has my husband) but all in all, not an all bad experience. HOWEVER. . .not one I am going to complete EVER again! Kind of like sky diving (don't ask!). Here are some tips if you ever do consider an MSc;
1. Don't get married in the middle of it. (the additional stress just wasn't a good idea, don't get me wrong, still the best day of my life, but i'm just saying. ..)
2. Don't work full time. . . .whoever thought that was a good idea anyway??
3. Don't start to move house (we have now sold, but are yet to find anywhere...eek)
4. Don't try to set up a new business at the same time. . .what was I thinking??
5. Don't consider buying a new horse (I did consider it, but am yet to follow through!)
So all in all I think it's quite impressive I got this far. That's 109 pages of pure wisdom (mostly in pictures), and 109 pages that my dear husband has the joy of reading.
Just one week left before I send it off, and tens days left till i'm off on holiday. Then its just the viva to worry about. . .but not yet!
Thanks to everyone who has put up with me and to my friends I haven't seen or spoken to, I can't wait to get back to life!!